Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Resources and Training
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion resources, workshops, and trainings are available for all members of the Duke community, including postdocs, faculty, staff, and students. Postdocs can learn from the reading and media lists, and take action by attending trainings, and/or arranging departmental or group trainings in their home department or research group.
If you have a concern about discrimination or harassment, please Report the Incident.
If you have a concern about research misconduct, please Report the Incident.
- Duke Diversity and Inclusion
- Resources for Understanding and Confronting Racism and Its Impact from the Duke Office of Institutional Equity (OIE)
- Diversity Toolkit from OIE
- Training, Workshops, and Educational Sessions from OIE
- Reading and Listening for Change: Anti-Racism Resources from the Duke Office for Faculty Advancement
- Duke P.R.I.D.E (Pursuing Respect, Inclusion/Intersectionality, Diversity, and Equity) Training, Trans 101 Training, Asexuality 101 Training, List of Duke University Identity and Cultural Centers, and Pronouns Workshop from the Center for Sexual and Gender Diversity
- Trainings from the Duke Mary Lou Williams Center for Black Culture
- Anti-racism and Black Liberation Resources from Duke Libraries
- Online Trainings and Events from Duke Disability Management
- Education & Outreach from the Duke Women's Center
- Intercultural Trainings and Workshops from the Duke International Student Center
- Trainings from the Duke Center for Multicultural Affairs
- Diversity, Inclusion & Power Dynamics Workshops from the Duke Institute for Brain Sciences (DIBS)
- Mentoring and Communication Series from the Duke Office of Postdoctoral Services and Duke Graduate School
- Duke School of Medicine Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, Advancement, and Leadership in the Sciences (IDEALS) Office
- Community Talks and Workshops from the Duke Divinity School